Ann Chandler focuses her practice on Real Estate law representing shopping centers, office parks, restaurants and residential developers in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of real estate property. She has experience in land use, development and zoning issues, real estate licensing and regulation and title insurance issues.
A frequent presenter of continuing legal education seminars on the topics of leasing and real estate financing, Ann taught Real Estate Transactions at the University of Wisconsin Law School and was an adjunct faculty member at the University of Central Florida and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Further, Ann has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D.)
- Marquette University (B.A. in Political Science and History)
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2016-2021 von Briesen & Roper
- 2001-2016 Weiss Berzowski
- 2003-2005 Kohl's Department Stores (in-house counsel)
- 1990-1993 Akerman Senterfitt
- 1986-1989 Foley & Lardner
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- "Commercial Real Estate Leasing 101," NBI, September 2017
- "Advanced Real Estate Development," NBI, June 2017
- "Commercial Leases Gone Bad: Handling Contentious Issues," NBI, September 2015
- "Mastering Landlord, Tenant and Condo Law," The Rossdale Group, April 2014
- "Commercial Leases: Drafting, Reviewing and Litigating," NBI, May 2013
- Member, Public Policy Committee for NAIOP-Wisconsin
- Member, Metropolitan Builders Association
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, Waukesha County Bar Association
- Member, Downtown Denver Partnership Retail Council