Audrey Rasmussen practices in the Telecommunication field and has an expertise in Legislative & Regulatory Affairs in Telecommunications before the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) and state regulatory commissions. She is presently consulting on telecommunications issues in a civil litigation case. She served on a team that successfully defended wireless licensees in a FCC license revocation proceeding and has written articles on FCC matters for various publications.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D.)
- American University (M.A. in Political Science and Media)
- Hope College (B.A. in English)
- D.C. Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia, 1983
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia; Federal Circuit
- Member, Christ Church of Alexandria, Virginia
- Member, Harborside Homeowners Association
- Member, Lake Comegys Homeowners Association
- 2000 - Present Hall Estill
- 1988 - 2000 O'Connor & Hannan, L.L.P.
- 1984 - 1988 David L. Hill, P.C.
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association - Wireless Telecommunications and Online Sections
- Written articles on FCC matters for various publications.