Blake Gerow is an associate practicing in the Energy and Litigation areas. He joined Hall Estill upon graduation from law school in 2020. While in law school Blake served as Executive Notes Editor for the Energy Law Journal, as well as Vice President of the Renewable Energy and Environmental Law Society.
In addition, Blake is a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity and volunteers in the Tulsa community at the Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless. Further, he is a member of the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee.
University of Tulsa College of Law
(J.D., with highest honors, 2020)
- Executive Notes Editor, Energy Law Journal
- Recipient, Foundation of the Energy Law Journal Award for Editorial Excellence
- Certificate, Sustainable Energy and Resources Law
- Order of the Curule Chair
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Sociology-Criminology/Pre-Law, 2017)
- Oklahoma - 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2020-Present Hall Estill
- Member, Young Professionals in Energy
- Volunteer, Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless
- Author, Jurisdictional Questions Concerning Natural Gas Pipelines: Big Bend Conservation Alliance v. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, University of Tulsa College of Law, Energy Law Journal, Vol. 41:149 2020