Chris Carter began his legal career with Hall Estill in 2008 and is a member of the firm’s real estate and corporate transactions group. During his time at Hall Estill, Chris has assisted in the representation of a variety of clients ranging from local small businesses to publicly traded companies, and has extensive experience in commercial leasing transactions and the representation of local oil field service providers and refining companies in the drafting and negotiation of various industry-related agreements, with a particular emphasis on master services agreements. He also has experience in real estate transactions, securities registrations, premerger notification compliance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act and general contract negotiations. Chris has also assisted non-profit organizations in the attainment of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Prior to joining Hall Estill, Chris attended Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He is a member of the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee and has an AV peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2008)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Economics and Marketing, cum laude, 2005)
- Oklahoma, 2008
- 2008 - Present Hall Estill
- Board of Directors, Up With Trees
- Leadership Tulsa Class 54
- Member, YoungLife - Tulsa Midtown Committee
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa Chapter of NAIOP