Natalie Sears joined Hall Estill in 2020 as an associate where she focuses her practice in the family law, and trusts and estate litigation arenas. She graduated with honors from the University of Oklahoma and obtained her J.D. from the University of Tulsa College of Law.
Natalie has been recognized as a Rising Star in family law by Super Lawyers since 2017. In addition, she was named the Tulsa County Bar Association Young Lawyer in 2017 and received the Tulsa County Bar Association President's Award in 2019.
Natalie is a member of the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority and while in law school she was an academic scholar recipient. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three dogs.
University of Tulsa College of Law
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta
- Member, Resources, Energy & Environmental Law Society
University of Oklahoma
(B.A. in History, magna cum laude, 2011)
- Minor in Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2020-Present Hall Estill
- 2020 Robinett, Swartz & Aycock
- 2017-2020 Cordell & Cordell
- 2014-2017 Monroe & Keele
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Secretary; Special Events Committee Chair; Past Children and the Law Chair; Past Young Lawyer Division Chair
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Delegate and Member, Estate Planning Section
- Member, American Bar Association