Seth Day has a general litigation practice focusing mainly in the areas of Civil Litigation Defense, Insurance & Insurance Coverage Litigation, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Transportation and Tort & Insurance Defense. He has an individual AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Civil Litigation Defense, as well as General Litigation. Seth was the recipient of The Courageous Lawyer Award from the Oklahoma County Bar Association.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2005)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children, Volunteer
- 2007 - Present Hall Estill
- 2006 - 2007 McAtee & Woods, P.C.
- 2005 - 2006 Abel, Musser, Sokolosky, Mares & Kouri
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute