Stuart Van De Wiele has practiced in the Commercial Law field for nearly 20 years, and concentrates his practice on the representation of mid- to large-size businesses in a full range of commercial, corporate and business transactions, including business acquisitions, real estate acquisitions, and leasing and development activities. Substantive areas of practice include business and real estate acquisitions, oil and gas midstream construction projects, lending transactions, leasing, real estate zoning issues, and day-to-day corporate and contractual matters.
Stuart is a shareholder and member of the firm's Board of Directors. He holds an individual BV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized on numerous occasions as a "Rising Star" business/corporate law attorney in Oklahoma by Super Lawyer publications. He currently serves on the City of Tulsa's Board of Adjustment for land use and zoning issues.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with highest honors, 1999)
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. in Accounting, 1995)
- Oklahoma, 1999
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2006 - Present Hall Estill
- 1999 - 2006 Nichols, Wolfe, Stamper, Nally, Fallis & Robertson
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, City of Tulsa Board of Adjustment
- Member, Leadership Tulsa Class 52
- Member, Board of Directors, Tulsa Country Club