Amanda Lowe is an associate in the Litigation section and began her legal career with Hall Estill after graduating from law school. Specifically, she assists clients in the areas of Bankruptcy, Cannabis Law and Trusts & Estates Litigation. During law school she was a member of the Tulsa Law Review and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
Amanda is a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority and enjoys volunteering her time in the Tulsa community for such organization as The Lindsey House, Tulsa Humane Society and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma. Further, she serves on Hall Estill's Recruitment & Diversity Committee.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Tulsa (B.A. in Psychology, cum laude, 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2018-Present Hall Estill
- Member, Board of Directors, OK POP
- Presenter, Tulsa County Bar Association Solo/Small Firm Committee, "Cannabis Law 101: Legislation and Licensing in Oklahoma," January 21, 2020