Drew Boone began his legal career with Hall Estill upon graduation from law school where he focuses his practice in the corporate/commercial arena, including estate planning, real estate and cannabis law. While obtaining his undergraduate degree, Drew pursued his interest in politics by serving as a Congressional Intern for Congressman Markwayne Mullin (2013), and the Director of Voter Identification for Congressman James Lankford's U.S. Senate Campaign (2014).
Further, Drew served as a Judicial Intern in 2014 for the Honorable John E. Dowdell in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma. He is a member of Beta Theta Pi fraternity where he served as Vice President for his chapter at the University of Oklahoma. Finally, Drew is a member of the firm's Recruitment and Diversity Committee.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Political Science, 2015) Minor in Constitutional Studies
2018-Present Hall Estill
- Member, Board of Directors, Street School
- Member, Board of Directors, Beta Theta Pi Foundation of Oklahoma
- Author, "Dust to Dust: Human Composting in Washington State Should Not Scare You to Death," Tulsa Lawyer Magazine, August 2019