Tony Jorgenson practices in the Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Telecommunications arenas.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Iowa State University (B.B.A. in Finance, 1993)
- Oklahoma, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, Tenth and Eleventh Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- 1999 - Present Hall Estill
- 1996 - 1999 Stauffer, Rainey, Gudgel & Hathcoat, P.C.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Telecommunications Advisory Board, 2020 Common Ground Alliance Conference & Expo