David Potts focuses his practice primarily in the Tax field. He assists clients in the areas of federal, state and local taxation, including controversy and litigation matters. In addition, he has extensive knowledge in navigating clients in the marijuana business through the various tax laws that affect the industry.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Trinity University (B.A. in Psychology, 2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Tax Court
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- 2005-2017 James, Potts & Wulfers, Inc.
- Member, Oklahoma Association of Tax Representatives
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- President, Tulsa Tax Club (2021-2022)
- Member, Board of Directors, The Center For Individuals With Physical Challenges
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Tulsa Press Club
- Panelist, Oklahoma Society of CPAs, McGirt v. Oklahoma Roundtable (February 19, 2021)
- Important 2020 Tax Filing Changes for Oklahomans From Tax Attorney David Potts
- Tax Attorney David Potts shares IRS Notice - All taxpayers now eligible for Identity Protection PINs
- Tax Attorney David Potts shares IRS Notice - Eligible Paycheck Protection Program expenses now deductible
- Hall Estill Elects Tulsa Tax Attorney David Potts Shareholder
- Important Tax Alert!!