Doug Gramling focuses his practice in general civil litigation and real estate law. In addition, he has assisted clients who have been severely injured in catastrophic injury cases. Further, within his litigation practice he helps various professionals, including physicians, architects, certified public accountants and attorneys who need assistance with professional malpractice and liability claims.
Doug's real estate practice encompasses assisting developers, builders, contractors, landlords and rental companies. He has successfully represented clients in boundary line dispute cases, obtaining possession of lease property and drafting/reviewing lease documents.
Finally, he has also devoted time to assist families in the probate of their estates, not only for families in Arkansas, but individuals who live out of state, but whose family members are located in Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- Culver-Stockton College (B.S. in Economics and Business Administration, 1980)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 2023-Present Hall Estill
- Gramling Estes Law
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Member, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Litigation Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Litigation Lawyers (2013, 2015, 2017)
- Equal Access to Justice Panel Attorney of the Year (2012)
- Arkansas Legal Aide, Equal Access to Justice Program, Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer of the Year 2012
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Butterfield Trail Village Dedicated Service Award (2002)