Jackson Bowker began his legal career with Hall Estill after graduating from law school in 2021 and focuses his practice in the corporate services arena. While in law school, he served as Editor-In-Chief of the Energy Law Journal. He serves on the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee.
Jackson is a member of Sigma Nu fraternity and while an undergraduate volunteered his time in various community events, including Into the Streets and The Big Event.
University of Tulsa College of Law
- Order of the Curule Chair
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Business Administration in Accounting and Finance, summa cum laude, 2018)
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2021 The Williams Companies, Legal Extern
- Co-Author, Oklahoma Chapter of "Domestic Asset Protection Trusts: A Practice and Resource Manual," September 2021
- The Issue Of Condemning State-Owned Property Pursuant To The Natural Gas Act: In Re Penneast READ HERE