As a member of Hall Estill’s litigation group, Jacqueline McCormick represents clients in a variety of matters including professional negligence, construction law, premises liability, bad faith, personal injury, commercial disputes, and employment issues.
Jacqueline’s practice also focuses on oil and gas, banking and technology industries, and energy concepts. She regularly advises clients on avoidance of litigation, as well as review of day to day issues for local and national businesses. Jacqueline places particular importance on developing ongoing relationships with her clients and a full understanding of their business needs.
Prior to joining Hall Estill, Jacqueline’s practice consisted of a wide variety of tort defense, including professional negligence, premises liability, employment issues, and general negligence. Her past experience in these areas, as well as prior trial experience, make her uniquely qualified to manage all aspects of a variety of litigated cases. In addition to state court trial experience, Jacqueline has argued before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Jacqueline has been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star annually since 2017 and has also been recognized as a Best Lawyers: One to Watch in Commercial Litigation. She graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2013. Further, she earned her M.B.A., graduating in 2010, and obtained her B.A. in 2005, both from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Outside of work, Jacqueline enjoys visiting National Parks, scuba diving, and fostering with Bella SPCA. Jacqueline serves on the Oklahoma City Museum of Art Moderns Board.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2013) - Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- University of Central Oklahoma (M.B.A., 2010)
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Western, Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- 2019-Present Hall Estill
- 2013-2019 Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, LLP
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- OADC Trial College, Panel Speaker, 2019
- Foster, Bella SPCA
- Moderns Board, Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Alumnae, Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, Epsilon Nu Chapter
- Where is There Coverage for the Emerging Transgendered Claim?, Co-authored by Amy Neathery, USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2016
- 2021 Best Lawyers: One to Watch in Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyer Rising Star - 2017 - 2020