Jonathan Rogers began his career with Hall Estill upon graduation from law school in 2020, assisting clients in the transactional arena. While in law school Jonathan served as Editor-In-Chief of the Oklahoma Law Review, volunteered with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, and was awarded the Comfort Scholarship. Upon graduation, Jonathan was inducted into the National Order of Scribes and is a member of the Order of the Coif.
In addition, Jonathan has been named a One to Watch by Best Lawyers in the areas of Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, and Corporate Law.
University of Oklahoma College of Law
(J.D., with highest honors, 2020)
- Editor-In-Chief, Oklahoma Law Review
- National Order of Scribes
- Comfort Scholarship Recipient
- Order of the Coif
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Journalism, summa cum laude, 2017)
- Oklahoma - 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- 2020-Present Hall Estill