Kelly Lynn Offutt is an associate who primarily practices in the complex commercial litigation, civil litigation, and insurance defense arenas. Within her practice, she has defended and prosecuted matters for clients involving wrongful death, contract disputes, products liability, personal injury, insurance bad faith, business torts, insurance coverage disputes, anti-SLAPP litigation, property damage and construction disputes.
In 2018, Kelly was recognized as a NextGen Under 30 honoree. Further, she has been named a One to Watch by Best Lawyers in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law.
Prior to law school, Kelly served as an intern for the United States Speaker of the House, the Honorable, John A. Boehner as well as a Teach for America Corps member.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2017)
Oklahoma State University
(B.A. in Sociology and Psychology, 2011)
- Student Body President (2010-2011)
- Vice President, Chi Omega, Tau Beta Chapter
- Vice President, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- 2021-Present Hall Estill
- 2017-2021 Fenton, Fenton, Smith, Reneau & Moon
- 2016-2017 Legal Licensed Intern, Multicounty Grand Jury Unit, Oklahoma Attorney General
- 2015-2016 Legal Licensed Intern, Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office
- Junior League of Oklahoma City, Member
- Teach for America, Oklahoma City Advisory Board (2019-Present)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Member
- Luther L. Bohanon American Inn of Court, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member