Matt Gile is a trial lawyer focusing on family law. He also has extensive experience serving clients at the appellate level. Matt has experience with the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, successfully arguing before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is active in the family law section of the Oklahoma Bar Association where he has served on the CLE committee and given CLE lectures.
Further, Matt has been named a Best Lawyer in America in Family Law and a Rising Star by Super Lawyers. He is a member of the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.B.A. in Marketing, 2007)
- Oklahoma, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- 2013-Present Hall Estill
- 2009-2013 John W. Gile, PC