Seth Day has a general litigation practice focusing mainly in the areas of Civil Litigation Defense, Professional Malpractice & Liability Defense, Insurance & Insurance Coverage Litigation, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Transportation and Tort & Insurance Defense.
Seth assists employers in responding to and contesting OSHA citations, as well as helping navigate and comply with the complex standards, regulations, policies, and interpretations promulgated under the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
He has an individual AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Civil Litigation Defense, as well as General Litigation. In addition, he has been named to Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List" for 2018 & 2019 and has previously received The Courageous Lawyer Award from the Oklahoma County Bar Association.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2005)
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- 2007 - Present Hall Estill
- 2006 - 2007 McAtee & Woods, P.C.
- 2005 - 2006 Abel, Musser, Sokolosky, Mares & Kouri
- 2018, 2019 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children, Volunteer
- Hall Estill Attorneys Named in 2019 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List
- Hall Estill Attorneys Named in 2018 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List
- Hall Estill Recognized by Benchmark Litigation as “Highly Recommended Law Firm”
- Gattoni and Day Receive The Courageous Lawyer Award from Oklahoma County Bar Association