Tami J. Hines assists clients primarily in bankruptcy and complex commercial litigation, as well as oil and gas litigation, construction/contract litigation, and general corporate litigation matters. She routinely practices in the federal and state courts of Oklahoma, and she has practiced in other federal courts, including Kansas, California, and Texas.
Tami has been named a Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers and a Best Lawyer in Commercial Litigation. She serves on the firm’s Recruitment & Diversity Committee and is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Oklahoma City University School of Law teaching Agency and Unincorporated Business Associations.
While in law school she was the Editor in Chief of the Oklahoma City University Law Review for the 2013-2014 academic year and a William J. Holloway American Inn of Court student member. Tami received a Business Law Certificate with a Commercial Law concentration. She also externed under the Honorable Justice Noma D. Gurich of the Oklahoma Supreme Court as well as interned for JAG and the Honorable Judge Colin Long of Missouri’s 25th Judicial Circuit. She was awarded the Judge Alfred P. Murrah Sr. Award for Outstanding Academic Performance, an award given in Memory of Chief Judge Alfred P. Murrah Sr., and the J. William Conger Distinguished Student Award.
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (B.A. in English, 2007) Minor in Studio Art
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Oklahoma, 2014
- 2014 - Present Hall Estill
- Member, Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma
- Habitat for Humanity
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Heath: Heightened Pleading Standards Dressed in Standing Garb, 38 Okla. City U. L. Rev. 269 (2013)
- MERS: Sometimes Agent, Sometimes Principal, Often Misconstrued, 68 CONSUMER FIN. L. Q. Rep. 98 (2014)
- Best Lawyers 2022, Commercial Litigation