Bill O'Connor has been practicing law for more than 30 years and concentrates his practice in the litigation arena, specifically Complex Litigation in Energy, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device, Employment, Securities, Antitrust, Class Action, Intellectual Property, Construction, Products Liability, and Tort and Insurance Law. He is a member of the firm's Board of Directors.
Bill serves on the Adjunct Settlement Judge panel for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma and conducts private mediations in complex litigation matters.
Bill has been recognized as a Best Lawyer in America in Commercial Litigation, as well as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Business Litigation, where he has been named among the top 50 attorneys in the state. Further, he is an AV-rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a Local Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation. Finally, Bill was inducted into the Bishop Kelley High School Hall of Fame in 1999.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1989) Member, Oklahoma Law Review
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Accounting, 1986)
- Oklahoma - 1989
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth and Tenth Circuits
- United States Supreme Court
- 2017-Present Hall Estill
- Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum
- Norman, Wohlgemuth, Chandler, Jeter, Barnett & Ray
- William K. Warren Foundation, Member, Board of Directors
- Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice, Former Member, Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Special Olympics - Oklahoma, Member, Board of Directors
- The Committee of 100, Former Member, Board of Directors
- Bishop Kelley High School, Former Member, Board of Directors (1996-2004)
- Member, American Inns of Court and Master of the Bar
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, Antitrust & Litigation Sections