- COVID-19 Legal Updates
- In the News
- Awards & Recognition
- Published Articles
- Tulsa World Business Viewpoint
The Corporate Services attorneys at Hall Estill have established a highly respected practice that businesses have come to rely on for legal representation in a broad array of matters. Working with clients throughout Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Texas and beyond, we serve Fortune 500 corporations; small, privately held companies; trade associations and nonprofits.
From closing multibillion-dollar deals to handling day-to-day legal matters, we are known among many clients as the leading law firm for virtually any corporate matter. Executives, managers, owners, entrepreneurs, in-house counsel and boards rely on our experience, talent and thoughtful advice to help guide them through every stage of their company’s growth. We also serve financial institutions and investors who help fuel that growth through commercial lending, securities and capital markets transactions.
Our capabilities include:
- Business Formations
- Commercial Financing
- Securities Offerings
- Intellectual Property Asset Licensing, Protection & Monetization
- Commercial Litigation
- Going-Public & Going Private Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
Rounding out our practice’s services to clients, we regularly collaborate with lawyers from our Labor & Employment, IP, Litigation and Tax, Trusts, Estate Planning & Employee Benefits teams to deliver comprehensive legal counsel that encompasses virtually every challenge businesses may face.
Chambers USA and Best Lawyers have recognized the strength of our Corporate Services practice by repeatedly citing numerous disciplines and attorneys among the country’s best. In addition, Super Lawyers and various other publications have included members of our Corporate Services team in regional, state and local recognitions for excellence.
- CARES Act - Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan - EIDL
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security Act (CARES Act) Summary for Businesses, Banking & Real Estate
- Hall Estill and Newton, O’Connor, Ketchum & Wilkes Complete Merger
- Hall Estill Welcomes Attorneys Mark Bell and Job Seese to Denver Office