- In the News
- Awards & Recognition
- Events & Presentations
- Published Articles
The Intellectual Property Section at Hall Estill protects your ideas and keeps your innovations safe.
Attorneys with backgrounds in science and engineering pair a tech-savvy understanding with a reputation for frank and friendly counsel.
From patents and trademarks, to litigation – our clients can feel secure knowing what’s yours and what’s right, with a quality firm where you’re understood and protected.
Hall Estill IP attorneys provide a wide range of Intellectual Property & Information Technology Law services covering patents, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade secrets, and copyrights, both nationally and internationally. Working with sole proprietors, as well as large corporations, we efficiently and effectively deliver the legal services required to develop and protect clients' IP.
The Intellectual Property Section at Hall Estill can assist with issues in the areas of advertising, media, software, computer and Internet law, including domain names. We have the legal expertise and experience to represent clients in all IP litigation matters.
- Patent Attorney TJ Mantooth in Westlaw - PTO changes to follow Supreme Court’s Arthrex ruling, attorneys predict
- Patent Attorney TJ Mantooth in IP Watchdog - Industry Reacts to the Supreme Court’s Arthrex Ruling
- Congratulations to Jeff Schell client Proov Test by MFB Fertility, Inc. listed as one of Colorado's 20 largest biotech companies
- Oklahoma IP Attorney T.J. Mantooth in Bloomberg Law - Supreme Court Affirms Validity of Booking.com Trademark
- IP Attorney T.J. Mantooth in IP Watchdog regarding Booking.com case ruling
- Rocky Mountain Patent Attorney Jeffrey Schell to Lead Denver Ventures Growth Practice