Hall Estill's Name, Image & Likeness (NIL) practice group provides robust and comprehensive legal and compliance services to college athletes, their families and sponsors, as well as professional athletes and coaches.
Our team includes a former Division 1 collegiate athlete and WNBA player, as well corporate, employment and intellectual property attorneys, who can guide college athletes nimbly through the NIL process, from recruitment to college graduation.
Our NIL services include:
- Advising athletes to make key decisions pursuant to their NIL strategy
- Contract drafting and review to ensure an athlete's rights are protected and all sponsorships comply with shifting rules
- Intellectual property protection
- Compliance assistance, including making sure all reporting and disclosure requirements are met
- Legislation tracking, so an athlete knows all changes that may impact eligibility and rights
- Title IX evaluation and representation